As of June 1st the Four Elements Hotel is ready to welcome guests at some of its signature outlets. The Lobby Lounge, the Waterside Terrace and the Herbs Garden Restaurant will be open to the public. Offering excellent service and a wide choice of seasonal and local delights.
We will do our very best to provide a welcoming experience while observing rules and regulations in line with the guidelines of the RIVM, the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
Kindly make a reservation before your visit.
We fully understand our guests’ concerns and therefore we will have the following regulations and procedures implemented in our Four Elements Hotel Amsterdam:
• Handwash and sanitize hygiene-stations are set up at the main entrance and near the guest lift landing
• No event or gathering of people from different households will take place
• The Wind Skybar will remain closed for the time being
• In all areas the social distancing rule of 1,5 meter is in effect. For instance, at the reception there is 1.5 meter distance indication on the floor
• All rooms and communal areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected
• Our gym is temporarily closed
• Public bathrooms on the 10th floor are closed